- Chicago Marriott Naperville
- April 30, 2019
- 04-30-2019 8:00 to 05-02-2019 19:00
Spearheaded by FEJA, the Future Energy Jobs Act, Illinois is a hotspot that continues to attract top renewable developers to the state. New in 2019, the Illinois Power Authority looks to procure solar energy on behalf of its utilities through the Adjustable Block Program and Solar for All Program. In addition, the NextGrid study demonstrates Illinois’ commitment to energy innovation, stimulating utility investments for grid modernization.
Illinois is in a transition, however, and uncertainty is increasing. A notable portion of the legislature is newly elected, coal plants are being decommissioned, and the PTC will begin phasing out after 2020. There is a shift from wind to solar development, and a new focus on distributed generation.
Don’t miss the Illinois Energy Market Executive Briefing: Attend the Executive Briefing to get the latest information on how Illinois will transition into the Utility of the Future. Learn about utility investment plans, ratemaking, energy usage trends, and more!
Attend Infocast’s Illinois Energy Market Summit to network with the entire
renewable energy community, establish key connections, and gain valuable market
- Hear from the IPA and InClime on the Adjustable Block Program and Elevate Energy on Solar-for-All development opportunities
- Track legislative changes and evolving RPS targets
- Get the latest from FERC and PJM on capacity market reforms, ZECs, and impacts on renewable energy
- Meet renewable developers who are active in Illinois to gain the knowledge to succeed in this hot market