Don’t miss the three-day Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Virtual Conference this December!
As the eventful year nears its end, join all the top renewables stakeholders in the Mid-Atlantic region to recap the current landscape and learn upcoming profitable opportunities.
Here’s a peek at the agenda for Day Two:
- Keynote Panel: Policymaker Perspectives on MOPR & Implementing Clean Energy Initiatives
- Panel: The 2020 Election and the Regulatory & Political Landscape
- Presentation: Outlook on PJM Carbon Pricing in the Mid-Atlantic
- Presentation: The Future of FERC Orders 841 & 2222
- Panel: Utility Perspectives on Meeting New Clean Energy Goals
- Panel: Opportunities & Challenges for Renewable Development in PJM