About Green World Alliance
Green World was established in 2006 to accelerate the adoption of sustainability best practices and transformative solutions. We share knowledge and know-how through our green news portal and educational programming, covering a wide range of sustainability topics, events, and issues. By utilizing alliances with organizations, thought leaders, and solutions providers, Green World consults with end-users to meet their specific challenges in implementing sustainable practices and projects.
Current Green World Alliance Projects:
Media Channels: Knowledge portal, social media, newsletters, and other means bring up-to-date information to enhance end-user sustainability quotients.
Educational Series: Interactive sessions allow specific industries and user groups to make more informed decisions as they implement projects and acquire green solutions.
Consulting and Project Implementation: Consortium of Thought Leaders and Solution Providers enable end-users to elevate sustainability impact and return on investment.
Innovation Acceleration: Research, investment, and marketing resources support the life cycle of green innovation.
Green Consumerism and Activism: Online greenest products and initiatives to propel consumer choices and engagement.
Green World Alliance Accomplishments:
- Established the first Green Zone for the International Council of Shopping Centers 50,000 attendee RECON Convention, including initiatives like an online knowledge portal, educational sessions, and booth/sponsorship acquisition.
- Assisted numerous organizations with their event and education programming, such as NetZero, SWANA, Greenbuild, Solar Powered International, Microgrid Knowledge, Biomass International, and others.
- Implemented energy audits and lighting upgrades for many industrial, apartment, office, manufacturing, retail, hotel, and municipal clients.
- Designed and assisted sustainability master plans for municipalities, schools, and building owners, enhancing their financial bottom-lines while at the same time reducing their impact on the environment.
- Supported breakthrough innovations through research, investment, and marketing to enhance their successful entry into the marketplace, innovations such as a transformative waste-to-energy solution.
Green World Alliance Internal Team:
Jeff Grossberg– Editor-in-Chief/Director
Jon Herrmann– Sr. Web Architect/Chief Marketing Officer
Roxane Bernard De Lajartre – Editorial Coordinator/Writer/Social Media
Nicole Foulke – Editorial Contributor/Writer/Researcher/Social Media
Justin Stanphil – Writer/Researcher/Social Media
Nick Scherer – Writer/Researcher
Sydney Weiss – Writer/Researcher
Rakel Kotlyar – Writer/Researcher
Maria Revuelta – Writer/Researcher
Noelle Manfredi –Writer/Researcher
Heather Merrifield – Writer/Researcher